We've got great news for you!
Readers have been saying that they want more Top Ten SEO News, so that's what we're gonna do.
- Google Explores Re-Ranking Search Results Using +1 Button Data +1 for crowdsourcing the fight against web spam!
- 10 Ugly SEO Tools that Actually Rock Don’t judge a tool by its UI: Cyrus shows the power hiding behind some unsuspecting candidates.
- How Bing Uses CTR in Ranking, and more with Duane Forrester Get a peek under Bing’s hood thanks to Sr. Product Manager Duane Forrester and Eric Enge.
- Tracking the KPIs of social media Quantifying the effectiveness of social media isn’t always straightforward, is it? Rand gives concrete ideas on what you can do to track performance.
- SEO Guide to Creating Viral Linkbait and Infographics Get out of a mental rut and get inspired to make creative content with Distilled’s epic guide!
- Do Social Signals Drive Traffic? Speaking of quantifying social media: Dr. Pete crunches some numbers to see how social affects traffic. (Now with more +1 goodness!)
- You just shared a link. How long will people pay attention? Time is of the essence if you want your audience to click on and share your links. (Up to three hours, to be specific.)
- Link Decay and Equity Preservation Why is link decay important, and how do you prevent your best links from dropping off the face of the Web?
- 65% of online adults use social networking sites A new Pew Internet report on who uses social networking—interesting data to chew on and use in your next infographic!
- The Evolution of the Web Marvel at this beautiful, informative, AND interactive infographic of the Internet’s history.
Tags: News, SEO